Glass
Glass is the second book of Crank. Well I’m
not done with the book, but I’m half way there. So far the book is about
Kristina She still has the monster with her. As much as she can, she can’t take
it out. So far her baby is born and she has a work at 7 Eleven. Kristina still
smokes, but not the same way as before. She has Hunter and she has to try, not
to smoke a lot.
Kristina’s birthday is coming and her mom
wants to baptism Hunter. They plan to make Hunters baptism the day after her
birthday. However Kristina’s dad comes over( no one on her family wants to see
her dad not even her sister). The day before Hunter’s baptism her father and
her go out to have fun smoke and get high. She comes back at 9:00 AM. Hunters
baptism is in any second. This shows how little she cares about Hunter. In my
opinion I think she really likes to be a mother even if it’s too much work for
her. Before she had Hunter she went out to parties. Now with Hunter she can’t
even go out at night and have fun. Well I didn’t really say much, but when I’m
finish reading the book I will write a better post.
You did a good job describing what is going on even if you say that you did not write much i can tell waht is going on in the book.
ReplyDeleteThank You Natalie fro the commnent, and by the way it's what not waht:)
ReplyDelete