Even though she is 6 and doesn't go to school because her parents don't remember about her. She stills begs her parents to let her go to school. Many kids that don't go to school they just stay home and don't care. However she does care about her. I thought she will never want to go to school.
The main theme of this book. Is to see what the character really wants us to see. to me the character wants us to see that kids are sometimes more intelligent than adults. According to the book Matilda is more intelligent than her parents. Her parents just live like if they had no education. Matilda has no education but she is still really smart. She doesn't care if her parents treat her bad. She just care about school, reading, and being more grown up than just a little kid.
Another idea is that she has a really bad principal She doesn't care about that neither. Her principal even gets mad at her because she's smarter than the other kids. She knows math and reading really well. Even her teacher gets amazed at her. Everybody asks themselves how is she so smart? In my opinion I just think she was born like that. That's how she is supposed to be. Many people should learn about Matilda. Learn that there good and bad situations.
Keren-
ReplyDeleteI love Matilda and couldn't wait for someone to do a blogpost about it! I really like this post and think you explained the book really well. You brought out a lot of good points and I really enjoyed reading it!
- Aleyna
Me too I love Matilda. Than you!!!! I like how you post your blogs. And Thank You again
ReplyDelete