Sunday, October 21, 2012

Go ask Alice

   
                                                              Go aks Alice is basically about a diary on a girl. In that diary she feels safe and tells everything she wants. I haven't read much from the story yet. She starts to change when her family moves to a different State. At first she din't care much about things. However now she cares even more. When she moved to a different state she din't have friends. Later on she found this girl name Beth
   Beth is not the kind of girls that hangs around. She is jewish and she has no more friends too. However, I ask myself  how is the story going to end? Is she going to use drugs or something. I predict that she is going to use drugs. Is just that I don't know from who. Somebody has to bug her into using drugs. In my opinion I think that Beth is going to leave her. Maybe her mom doesn't want her hangging out with a girl that uses drugs it will be a bad influence to their family. I'll talk to you later and tell you what happen in the story.

1 comment:

  1. It is a possibility i mean peer pressure effects those who feel alone in the world. Therefore her "friends" can influence her in a bad way.

    ReplyDelete