Saturday, November 17, 2012

This I Believe


  
Everybody should have an education. Education helps people get jobs. Jobs get money and money gets us water, food, shelter, and other things. It’s very important to have an education. What would we do without education? Education also means to be formal. For example, THANK YOU, and the magic word PLEASE. Many people in other countries don’t have that same education as us, because their parents didn’t have a well education to teach them. People should be thankful that they have a good job and they have all the things they need. Those people who have a good education should also help the people who need it.    

    Even if I’m only 12 years old, in my second year of middle school, I still think that other people should have an education. My mother always says, “I want you to have a good education so you can have a good job.” My mother says that, she didn’t have High School or College because in her country you had to pay for school.

  If you don’t have an education they won’t give you a good job, because you don’t know how to read or write or count. For example, my grandpa just went to 2nd grade because his mother died and he was just a little kid. Only his sister care for him but she was 14 years old.

 This makes me think that I and all of the people in the world should have an education. So they can have a good job and not work on jobs that they just pay you a little. Also those works are for poor people they have to work like animals which is not fair that their parents couldn’t give them a good education. I believe that everybody should have an education. Education is very important to me. And I want to have a job that I’ll be happy about. I believe that everybody should an education.  

No comments:

Post a Comment