This book Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan is about a girl named Esperanza. Esperanza was a rich girl, she had everything she wanted. Esperanza thought her life would be perfect, she will always wear silk dresses and a beautiful house with servents. When her papa dies, she and her mama flee to California were a mexican camp works. Esperanza is not ready to live like someone poor she needs to learn alot.
I really like this book because it really talks how Esperanza feels. When I first read this book I really enjoy it. I got stick to this book when I read it I couldn't stop reading. I was in Esperanza's shoes, I could feel what she was feeling. She felt sad, mad at everything that happen to her. Esperanza is like me she cries if something bad happens to her I'm the same way too.
No comments:
Post a Comment